Our logistics experts will arrange your delivery, after discussing all aspects of your requirements with you personally on the telephone. Our aim is to provide the best timber flooring service delivery, anywhere in Australia.
National logistics service . . .
gives us the edge!
Supplied Direct & Delivered To Your Door
Our customers want Total Service, and that’s what we always work to deliver. Information, advice, service & support at the very best price possible, across Australia.
- The delivery process will begin upon receipt of quote acceptance and either deposit or full payment is received. Full payment is required prior to order being sent. Deposits are acceptable for orders with a longer lead time to secure the goods
- When product is in stock, orders will be processed within 24 hours and shipped within 3 working days.
- Deliveries will be completed within 7 days for metro and 14 days for regional centers.
- Where a forklift is unavailable for unload, hand unload charges will apply. Alternatively, stock can be collected form the closest transport facility. All freight charges for delivery will be included in the quote.
- Product must be checked for completeness and damage upon delivery. Failure to do so may result in any claims being null and void. Where damage is evident, have the carrier notate this on their paperwork. Also take photos and submit to us as soon as possible.
- Deliveries are available to most destinations. Where this is unable to occur, alternatives will be offered to nearest available centers.
- Deliveries may arrive via more than one carrier dependent on items ordered
- Please refer to our terms and conditions for any other details relation to ordering and delivery of orders.
- All claims for refund, replacement or return must be made within 7 days.
- Where the request relates to errors or issues that are the responsibility of the company, returns, refunds or replacements will be arranged by us.
- In all other instances, the customer is responsible for shipping of returns.
- A restocking fee of 15% of the value of goods may apply to all returns made by the customer which are not the fault of the company.
Delivery will be arranged to either the closest available transport depot, or if required, door to door, with hand unload. Pricing
for delivery is provided on a quote by quote basis, due to the wide array of product choices and destination receiving dispatch.