From the dark red browns of Jarrah to the blonde beauty of Blackbutt, Naturals offers an understated satin finish to bring traditional hardwood floors into the modern home.
big river flooring
Big River range of flooring and decorative timber products come in a wide range of colours to suit all decors. The range of rich colours that appear naturally in Australian eucalypt hardwoods is incredible, from creams through to yellows, to pinks, reds and browns – there’s a colour to suit every taste and lifestyle! Even within the same timber species, colour and natural markings vary, giving each individual board its own fascinating appeal.
Big River Timbers are:
- Easy to install
Armourfloor® UltraCote flooring is so easy to install you can do it yourself. Installation instructions are included in every pack of floorboards. Armourfloor® UltraCote flooring can be installed on virtually any flat surface – over concrete, tiles, or even existing timber floors. For best results we recommend professional installation of your floor.
- Manufactured in Australia from sustainable materials using an energy efficient manufacturing process
It’s also comforting to know your flooring is manufactured from a renewable resource. All Big River engineered flooring is milled from managed regrowth and plantation forest hardwoods.
- Manufactured with a team that has four generations of expertise
The Pidcock family has been supplying quality timber products from the Northern Rivers region of New South Wales for more than 100 years. This inherited knowledge and experience forms the basis of the high-tech manufacturing process used to create engineered hardwood flooring of unsurpassed strength and beauty.
- Proven in the australian climate and over heated slabs
Tests confirm that Big River engineered flooring remains stable through a range of harsh conditions, making it ideal for almost any residential or commercial application, including regions with harsh climatic conditions, or for installation over heated slabs.
- Australia’s most stable timber flooring
Every board is engineered from five layers of Australian eucalypt hardwood sheets bonded together to form a solid , stable floorboard. Each layer has its grain aligned at right angles to the next, creating an extremely stable structure.
Armourfloor® UltraCote flooring
Armourfloor® UltraCote floorboards are sanded, sealed and coated in the factory with a high quality surface finish, ready for easy installation.
- Fast installation, minimal disruption
- Ready to walk on
- 25 year surface warranty
- Lifetime structural guarantee
Easy to work with
The structural integrity of Big River Armourfloor permits its use in a wide range of applications and a variety of installation methods:
- Tongue and groove floating floor over concrete or timber sub-floors
- Glued directly to concrete sub-floors
- Glued directly to underlay fixed to timber or concrete sub-floors
- Glued directly to strip timber or structural timber sub-floors
- Top-nailed to battens fixed to concrete or timber sub-floors
- Top-nailed directly to joists